Cynthia Bailey didn’t just spend her recent vacay on the island of Anguilla drinking, watching Kenya & Porsha fight and getting her vows renewed. She also took some time to work with a modeling team on the island and giving them a few of her veteran pointers.
We’ve got exclusive behind the scenes pics and deets inside….
As the trio of Anguilla episodes of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta," we’ve got a few pics and details Bravo may or may not show you from the ladies’ trip. Since it doesn’t include the drama and fights.
Model Cynthia Bailey brought the skills she teaches at her Bailey Agency School of Fashion along with her on the trip. And she spent some time–in between rum punches and some QT with her hubby Peter–sharing her industry wisdom with a promising group of young girls from the Panache Modeling Team.
Cynthia gave them stories from her experiences as a super-model and spoke to the girls about the important role of self-esteem and confidence. And snapped a few pics with the ladies. Sweet!
And as for that beautiful wedding-redo surprise, we’ve got a few exclusive personal pics from the super sweet and romantic ceremony at Anguilla’s Sandy Island that Peter surprised her with. After their fiasco of a wedding last year, he more than made it up to her. With real flowers this time from Black Orchid Florist.
Cynthia looked gorge and snapped a pic with the owner of Sandy Island, Ms. Simone Connor. Gotta love a successful black woman who owns the family-owned property that’s catered to tons of celebs for decades–Michael Jordan, Demi Moore, Cindy Crawford, Bill Gates, Mariah Carey, Bob Johnson, Sofia Vergara and Denzel Washington have all stopped at Sandy Island for vacay and celebrations.
And we’ve got a few more behind the scenes pics of Cynthia kickin’ it with the island’s Parliamentary Secretary Hon. Haydn Hughes (who Kenya was heavily flirting with on the show) and brand strategist Marvet Britto, who represents the entire island of Anguilla:
Check out Cynthia & Peter’s sweet wedding re-do below:
Nick Cannon has announced there will be a sequel to his hit film Drumline. And…a tv show. Get the deets inside and watch the "RHOA" supertease….
During a tv rerun of his hit Drumline, Nick Cannon tweeted,
Later, he added,
As his Nickelodeon movie Rags was such a success, Nick is creating a lane for directing and producing tv flims in addition to his other projects. Congrats Nick! A TV version of Drumline though? Interesting….
In other tv news…………
Bravo has released the "RHOA" superteaser and it will leave fans hungry for more. Though they have a way of teasing a storyline and making you think one thing, when its really another, this season will be explosive for sure.
Some "potential" storylines include Kenya Moore crushing on Apollo (chile….), Gregg trying to get back with NeNe, Phaedra doing pet funerals, Kandi and Kim fighting and someone seems to get married, re-married or maybe it was just an elaborate engagement.
After rumors hit the net yesterday that Keshia Knight Pulliam was possibly joining the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" cast, Keshia taken to Twitter to deny that any of that is going down.
And our wishes have come true as Keshia Knight Pulliam will NOT be joining the "RHOA" cast. Sites reported yesterday that the former "House of Payne" actress has already filmed a few scenes with the cast and would either be joining the upcoming season’s cast in an official capacity or a soft capacity as a friend of NeNe Leakes‘.
But Keshia says that’s not the case. She tweeted today:
I am NOT joining the cast of RHOA this season… Next season or any season. I honestly don’t know where this rumor is coming from!! Pls RT
So there you have it. No drink tossing, new money flaunting, fake money flaunting or cuss-out sessions for Peaches Pulliam.
With the impending departure of Sheree Whitfield, Miss USA 1993 Kenya Moore has been rumored all week to be joining the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" cast. And as much as we were hoping this ish wasn’t true, Ms. Moore herself coyly half-way confirmed it at a recent event. Get the deets inside…
Just when we thought this was pretty much impossible since Kenya doesn’t even live in the ATL, the 41-year-old actress told S2S recently that she’s back and forth between L.A. & the southern city…and she feels like it’s her duty to show the proper type of woman on these reality shows. Isn’t that everyone’s intention before the cameras start rolling? And we all see how that turns out.
So the folks over at Sister 2 Sister caught up with the gorgeous former Miss USA at the Black Women In Entertainment Law fundraiser in NYC honoring Debra Lee on April 24th.
"I’ve had an opportunity recently to be on a reality show," Kenya exclusively told S2S. "I feel like it’s almost like my duty to take the job because it’s the converse of what we’re seeing now."
"I can say that it’s an already established franchise," Kenya revealed to S2S. "I’m back and forth between Atlanta and L.A….primarily Atlanta. Wink, wink!"
I’m just gonna say it. I’ve seriously hearted Kenya since she walked across that pageant stage in all her brown girl glory till the time she killed all those Pantene commercials….so I just don’t want those perfect images of her fabulousness ruined by the foolywangery that is ATL Housewives. Or any of these franchises. Sigh. Say it aint so Kenya!
Bravo’s "Real Housewives" franchise is putting a face of each of the 5 cities on front street for the upcoming issue of The Hollywood Reporter.
Orange County’s Vicki Gunvalson, New York’s Ramona Singer, New Jersey’s Caroline Manzo, Atlanta’s NeNe Leakes and Beverly Hills’ Kyle Richards are all on the cover. Check it and how much money these chicks are really raking in, plus Gabby Union‘s new WMB 3D magazine cover, inside…
NeNe’s sitting pretty amongst the other "Housewives" on the brand new Hollywood Reporter issue. The ATL Housewife is repping for the southern franchise while also prepping to appear as swim coach Roz on the upcoming season of "Glee".
And as for all the rumors of how much mula the Housewives are actually bringing in, only the New York franchise’s paychecks have been publicized, and it’s about $ 250,000 this upcoming season.
Bravo offers each of the Housewives an unparalleled opportunity to develop her own brand. Combined, the Housewives have published more than a dozen books; received product deals from makeup and jewelry to sex toys and alcohol; average well over 100,000 Twitter followers (Leakes has nearly 600,000); and receive an approximate six-figure salary each season (the New York cast is drawing a $ 250,000 payday for Season 5) — not movie-star money, but steady income for people arguably of limited talent. Bethenny Frankel is the best example of this with several bestselling books, her own spinoff series, and the ability to promote her Skinny Girl margarita brand on Bravo, which she sold for $ 120 million.
Here’s the behind the scenes video:
In other magazine cover news, Gabrielle Union is the cover girl for the new 3D magazine World’s Most Beautiful:
And the Think Like A Man star is looking gorgeous for her pool shot. The folks over at Just Jared have the photo that will be in full 3D in print and digital. Also check out her new ESSENCE cover with boyfriend Dwyane WadeHERE.
Season 4 of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" is set the hit on November 6 and the ladies have taken the drama to level 10 with a season that explores sex toys, infidelity, cheating spouses and a few good-drink tosses at a dead-beat dad. Get the deets and watch the preview inside…..
Time to set your DVRs because the cat-fighting divas of "RHOA" return to TV on Sunday, November 6 at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
And if you think "BBW" brought the drama last season, wait until you check out the preview for "RHOA" season 4.
Unlike the NY franchise, the cast of "RHOA" remains the same, but new business prospects, frenemies (hey Marlo Hampton!) and the return of dead beat dads (side-eye at Sheree throwing a drink at ex-husband Bob Whitfield) are sure to keep viewers tuned in.
According to a press release from Bravo, this season will focus on all this ish: Kandi, Phaedra and Cynthia starting new businesses (sex toys, funeral homes and a modeling school), NeNe’s failing marriage to Greg (and perhaps a new boyfriend) and Kim beginning a new life with Kroy and their baby (before her own show kicks off).
And if the preview is any indication, NeNe fights with both Marlo AND Sheree this season. And we know Tami/Meeka/Evelyn have nothing on NeNe and Sheree!
Here’s what’s happening with the cast:
· NeNe Leakes – This season, NeNe and Gregg have officially separated. Though Gregg no longer lives with NeNe and the boys, they have a complex relationship. NeNe struggles with her decision on whether or not to sign the divorce papers and truly move on from their 15-year relationship. Since her experience on Celebrity Apprentice, NeNe has realized she has a knack for business and uses one of her Trump connections to pursue an entrepreneurial endeavor.
· Kim Zolciak –As her psychic predicted, Kim’s life has changed dramatically for the better. Kroy adores Kim, her daughters and is a loving father to baby KJ. Though they have established a new life together, Kroy has to return to the NFL, leaving Kim to get their new house in order and tend to three children. To add to her juggling act, Kim is pursuing a country music career without the help of Kandi.
· Sheree Whitfield –Sheree has recently moved out of her home and is building a fabulous new house for her family in the same upscale neighborhood. Frustrated with her ex-husband for not paying the 4 years of child support he owes, Sheree takes action against him with legal help from her friend and fellow Housewife, lawyer Phaedra Parks.
· Kandi Burruss – After a year spent recording and touring to support her solo album, Kandi has shifted her focus to a new endeavor: an intimate luxury line. She’s also switching gears with music and focusing on writing country hits for a popular artist.. While she has yet to find Mr. Right, Kandi is spending more time than ever with Mama Joyce. Ever the mediator, she remains close with the other Housewives.
· Phaedra Parks – With baby Ayden growing up so quickly, Phaedra is realizing her parenting style is different than expected. Once a firm believer in “spanking” a child, she has become a doting mom who tends to annoy Apollo by babying their son. Phaedra continues to work hard at the law firm and has begun her next business venture: a family-run funeral home. Her only hurdle before becoming a certified mortician: convincing Apollo of the benefits of this new undertaking.
· Cynthia Bailey – At 44 years old, Cynthia is still a working model and is using her decades of experience to help the next generation. By opening The Bailey Agency School of Fashion, Cynthia seeks to teach Atlanta’s most promising girls about the industry. Her marriage to Peter is barely one-year along, but the shadow of the marriage-certificate wedding debacle still hangs over the Bailey-Thomas household. Cynthia’s sister Malorie and Peter still haven’t addressed her attempted wedding sabotage and Cynthia finds herself in an uncomfortable position between her husband and her sister.
Looks like the ladies will have no problem keeping up with the drama "The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills" are bringing.