Janet Jackson, who’s rocking Blackglama fur on a new billboard in Times Square, was dubbed PETA’s "Grinch of the Year for 2011." Get the deets inside and find out how Paula Patton’s MI3 flick stacked up at the box office.
Though Janet Jackson looks fabulous on her new Blackglama billboard in Times Square, she’s pissed off the folks at PETA.
The group named her Grinch of the Year for 2011 for her work with Blackglama. PETA released this statement saying,
"When Janet Jackson had her infamous ‘wardrobe malfunction’ during the Super Bowl, at least the flesh that popped into view was her own – unlike the stolen animal skins that she drapes herself with, which are as dead as her taste in fashion (not to mention her career). Ms. Jackson, you’re just plan nasty.”
Well…..I think Ms. Jackson looks radiant in her ad.
And in movie news…..
Paula Patton and Tom Cruise lead the box office this week with their Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol taking the top spot with $ 26.5 million in ticket sales. Halle Berry and Ludacris made the list too as their flick New Year’s Evebrought in a respectable $ 3M.
Here’s how everyone stacked up:
1. Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol $ 29,500,000 (TOTAL $ 61,935,000)
2. Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows $ 20,260,000 ($ 79,014,000)
3. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo $ 12,750,000 ($ 21,126,000)
4. Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked $ 12,650,000 ($ 49,590,000)
5. The Adventures of Tintin $ 9,705,000 ($ 17,712,000)
6. We Bought a Zoo $ 9,450,000 ($ 9,450,000)
7. War Horse $ 7,512,000 ($ 7,512,000)
8. New Year’s Eve $ 3,315,000 ($ 32,652,000)
1. Tami Roman accused of stealing hair extensions! Story.