The 2012 BET Awards red carpet pre-show just wrapped. And we’ve got the highlights you missed inside. Plus Willow Smith stopped by to premiere her new video "I Am Me."….
Tamar Braxton (pictured above arriving on the red carpet with hubby Vince) headed up the fashion reporting for tonight’s red carpet. While Big Tigga, Rocsi & Terrence also corresponding with celebs. Here’s a few major highlights that went down on the red carpet:
- TGT is official folks. Tyrese, Ginuwine, & Tank hit the carpet to say they are 100% formed their new group (that they’ve been talking about for years).
- Performances from A$ AP Rocky & Swizzy–"Goldie" and "Street Knock"; OMG Girlz (introduced by Tameka "Tiny" Cottle) –"Gucci This, Gucci That," (pictured above) Elle Varner–"Refill," Driicky Graham "Snap Backs & Tattoos", French Montana, Machine Gun Kelly & Future
- LeToya Luckett & Michelle Williams had a mini-Destiny’s Child reunion. LeToya said she’s looking forward to seeing the Whitney Houston tribute. While Michelle said she can’t wait to see D’Angelo.
- Big Sean said he was almost too nervous to perform last year, bt this year he hopes he’s ready. (And by the looks of that opening act that just went down, he wasn’t.)
- Common was given the first award of the night–the Centric Award.
And here’s Willow Smith’s brand new video for "I Am Me" that debuted during the pre-show:
Pic via Twitter